In the myAustrianblog, we give you regular insights into the exciting world of myAustrian.
This is where you can find everything you need to know about our news, services and products. We look forward to beginning a stimulating and lively dialogue with you, and invite you to share your adventures and experiences with us.
All comments are welcome in our myAustrianblog. To ensure all involved interact with one another in a respectful manner, however, we would ask that you observe our Comment Guidelines as follows:
- Discussions are welcomed in the myAustrianblog. To ensure this discussion remains objective and constructive at all times, please treat other users as you would wish to be treated yourself.
- We will not accept any content that is racist, pornographic, inhuman, offensive, or that offends common decency. Moreover, we prohibit the abuse of the comment function as an advertising space for websites or services.
- Although it is necessary for you to enter your e-mail address to use the comment function, this will not be published or passed on to third parties.
- In order to protect your privacy, we will delete comments containing personal data. We recommend that you do not publish any personal data in the myAustrianblog. Examples of such data might include your address, telephone number, e-mail address, flight data or booking codes.
- Your comments are carefully checked by us and not released until after this process has been completed, so it may be that there are delays in the visibility of comments.
- We retain the right to immediately and irrevocably delete any comments violating these guidelines.
- By sending comments, you are personally responsible for the published content. Austrian Airlines accepts no liability.
If you have any questions regarding the myAustrianblog, or would like to offer feedback, praise or suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com. Do you have any general questions about Austrian Airlines, bookings or flight information? Click here to find all our contact details.
We hope you enjoy browsing and making your comments! 😉